Independent contractors are paid up to 75% of the gross revenue on each load, plus 100% of the fuel surcharge. Currently, average rate per mile exceeds $3.45/mile. The amount of the fuel surcharge is based on the national fuel price. This ensures that in times of soaring fuel prices you will be able to hold your profit margins and, in many cases, increase them. You will run under our authority if you want to keep your insurance costs way down.
We are load board driven so you can oversee your own business! If you have current over the road and flatbed experience, a good work history and safety record, you may qualify for one of the industry’s best flatbed program. (We will train you if you don’t have Flatbed Experience)
Contractors earn up to 75% of the revenue!
100% of the fuel surcharge!
Home time up to you, the driver. In most areas drivers can be home weekly/weekends but the more you stay out the more money you can make. Remember you pick your own freight so you determine where you run and when you get home.
We offer some of the highest miles in the industry, which translates into high revenue for your business. This is one of the industry’s best lease purchase programs.
Independent contractors are paid up to 75% of the gross revenue on each load, plus 100% of the fuel surcharge. Currently, average rate per mile exceeds $3.45/mile. The amount of the fuel surcharge is based on the national fuel price. This ensures that in times of soaring fuel prices you will be able to hold your profit margins and, in many cases, increase them.
. Fuel discounts are available at Loves, Pilot/Flying J and TA-Petro. Each contractor is issued a ComData fuel card for convenience.
Get paid quickly! Once your settlements are turned in, you are paid 48 hours later!
Optional health insurance benefits are offered through True Choices Personal Insurance for Owner Operators and Their Families.
TWO OPTIONS FOR YOU:
Autonomous Operations – You will have the opportunity to run your business with limited operations support. Access to the load boards, maintenance, safety, load planning, etc. will be your responsibility. This option provides a commission of 75% of the AGR.
Fleet Management Operations – IF you select this option a Fleet Manager will be assigned to your assist and support your business growth. Fleet Managers provide a behind the scenes support level to assist with load planning, back hauls, safety, and maintenance support. In addition to those services, your Fleet Manager is your advocate to support your business growth providing vital operating statistics, recommending operational changes to running behaviors, and assisting with load planning to maximize earnings balanced with appropriate home time. This option provides a commission of 70% of the AGR.
NO COST FOR ORIENTATION WE PAY FOR EVERYTHING. Travel, hotel etc: We will arrange your transportation via rental car and reimburse your fuel cost with receipts and validation that the rental car has been returned. We will also provide you with lodging ($0 expense) paid for by us. Meals- Breakfast and lunch will be available.
Trailer Rental: Trailer $185-$300/Week (variance based on trailer type) years).
Base Plates and Permits: $25/week
Federal Highway Use Tax (2290) $25 installments until paid. $550 for the year
Physical Damage Insurance Based on truck value Calculated at 4.5% of the truck’s value.
Bobtail Insurance $40/month Deducted the 4th week of each month.
Securement Equipment OO $100/Week Deducted each week
IV6 Network $14/week Provides for unlimited use.
Trans-Flo Fee $0.25/scanned page Deducted weekly
TOTAL FIXED COST DEDUCTIONS/EXPENSES Per week (Estimated) $400.00 per week)
As an independent contractor running under our authority so that saves you a lot of money.
– As an independent contractor, you will receive 100% of the fuel surcharge billed to the customer. 2021 has average ranged from 30-45 cpm.
Each independent contractor is responsible for the cost of their tolls and scales.
CLASS A CDL
(Flat bed experience is not required we can train you)
· Must be at least 23 years old.
· Must have at least six months remaining on your DOT physical and complete a pre-employment drug screen before onboarding. We will set up the drug screen for you.
· If you are diagnosed with sleep apnea you must prepared to provide us with a compliance report (printout) from your machine covering the last 30 days.
· You must have a good driving record and have been licensed in the United States for a minimum of 18 months out of the last 3 years.
· No DUI, DWI, or open container violations in the last 5 years. No more than 1 DUI in the last 15 years and no more than 2 DUI’s in your lifetime.
· All Criminal Convictions will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
Tractor must be 10 years old or newer. Level fifth wheel height of no more than 48 inches. Sliding fifth wheel preferred but not necessary. Measurement from rear of cab to center of fifth wheel no less than 84 inches.Scale weight of empty tractor not to exceed 20,000 pounds.
- Must pass a federal DOT inspection. Each truck must pass a thorough DOT inspection upon arrival at company headquarters
- Licensing Requirements: Copy of the front and back of the title showing ownership,Copy of form 2290 showing payment of Federal Highway Use Tax, Copy of the most recent registration or cab card. If truck was purchased within the last 60 days requires a copy of the bill of sale from the dealership.
Limited openings this job won’t last for long.
You will be contacted within 24 hours of submitting the secure 10 street (inteliapp) Pulse application. Most likely you are in the intellapp, 10 street system so the application will only take you a minute or two to complete. •
We cannot respond unless we have an application from you, so we can ensure you are in the hiring area, qualified and so we don’t have to initially ask you 20 questions over the phone.