CDL – A Truck Driver Job – Southwest Regional area Driver – No touch Freight. Home Weekly.
(Manual Drivers Only!
TOP PAY $81,821 PER YEAR ($1573 per week) (You can make a lot more money if you are willing to stay out for 12-14 days and can drive manual. “CLICK HERE” FOR US WEST OTR JOB INFO)
AVERAGE PAY PER YEAR $63,271 ($1,216 per week) (You can make a lot more money if you are willing to stay out for 12-14 days and can drive manual. “CLICK HERE” FOR US WEST OTR JOB INFO)
- Average Weekly Pay: $1,216 a week (Top Earner made $ 1573 per week)
- Average Miles: 2,300+ per week
- Driver Bonuses include
- Additional $.01 to $.03 per mile Safety Bonus
- Additional $.01 on all miles for Hazmat endorsement (not required)
- Driver Pay Protection Plan
- Drivers will earn a minimum of $1,0600 per week (subject to qualification)
- This equals $65,000 annually minimum pay
- 80% of our driver earn more than this – a lot more
- All Dry Van Freight
- Drop & Hook
- No Touch Freight
HOME TIME: Home weekly for a minimum of 34 hour break, most drivers end up home for full 48 hours if planned right. Weekends home are not guaranteed. Could be any 2 consecutive days during the week or on weekends. You can stay out longer if you want to and build up more time off.
- MANUAL TRUCKS AVAILABLE
- 20 Years of Driving Experience Recognized and Rewarded – More Experience Earns More! We pay you for up to 20 years of experience most companies barely pay for up to 5 years of experience.
- Scheduled Wage Increases for up to 20 Years Experience
- Paid Orientation/Training
- Detention/Breakdown Pay – $16 per hour
- Up to $2,000 401(k) Match Available
- Paid Vacation
- Latest Kenworth, Freightliner & International Tractors
- Newly Remodeled Coast-to-Coast Terminal Facilities
- Clean Driver Facilities –
- Free Showers
- Free Laundry
- TV, Food and much more
- Health, dental, vision & life insurance
- Employee and Spouse
- Employee and Children
- Class A CDL
- 6 months of OTR tractor-trailer driving experience within the last year or 12 months of OTR Experience in the last 3 years.
- (Class A driving must have been with trailers over 40 in length)
- Fairly clean MVR and Background
- NO SAP and NO RECENT GRADS
Limited openings this job won’t last for long. Our application is a 10 street Intelliapp so you are most likely already in the system so applying for this job is easy and fast.
You will be contacted within 24 hours of submitting the secure 10 street (inteliapp) Pulse application. Most likely you are in the intellapp, 10 street system so the application will only take you a minute or two to complete.
(Hiring and driving area Map is below)
DRIVING AND HIRING AREA MAP