If you are looking for job security, as much work as you can handle with no sitting around and the best pay in the industry you have come to the right place. You must be able to drive MANUAL Transmission for this job we don’t have Automatic trucks in our fleet.
Top drivers are really averaging $1900 or more a week but pay is based on your experience. We offer a guaranteed minimum pay so you never again will have one of those $300 to $500 weeks. Regardless of equipment breakdowns, lack of freight, traffic and weather issues you will always get paid every week. See below for details.
You have these options to choose from depending on where you want to drive:
Southern California to Phoenix AZ TOP PAY $101,041 PER YEAR Or Phoenix AZ to Southern CA –TOP PAY $101,041 PER YEAR
Southern California to AZ / NM / MV/ / UT Or AZ to Southern CA NM / MV/ or UT — Top PAY $98,061 PER YEAR
Home time you can expect is weekly – every 5 and a half days averaging over 2200 miles per week.
- Average Weekly Pay: $1,151 a week (Top Earners make $1,943 per week)
- Pay range: $52,000 – $101,041 annually
- Average Miles: 2,000 to 2,250 + per week
- Driver Bonuses include
- $500 Load Bonus paid after your second load
- Additional $.01 to $.03 per mile Safety Bonus
- Additional $.01 on all miles for Hazmat endorsement (not required)
- Driver Pay Protection Plan
- Drivers will earn a minimum of $1,000 per week (subject to qualification) 80% of our driver earn more than this – a lot more
- This equals $52,000 annually minimum pay
- All Dry Van Freight
- 48 State Operating Area
- Drop & Hook
- No Touch Freight
- 20 Years of Driving Experience Recognized and Rewarded – More Experience Earns More!
- Scheduled Wage Increases for up to 20 Years Experience
- Paid Orientation/Training
- Detention/Breakdown Pay – $16 per hour
- Up to $2,000 401(k) Match Available
- Paid Vacation
- Latest Kenworth, Freightliner & International Tractors
- Newly Remodeled Terminal Facilities
- Clean Driver Facilities –
- Free Showers
- Free Laundry
- TV, Food and much more
- Health, dental, vision & life insurance
- Employee and Spouse
- Employee and Children
- Class A CDL
- 6 months of tractor-trailer driving experience within the last year or 12 months in the last 3 years
- Fairly clean job history, background and MVR
- Drivers must be able to drive manual transmission.
This is the first time we have offered this job in a long time. We have a few limited openings right now so please apply ASAP before this job is filled up. This is the kind of job you can retire from, so you need to apply now because this job won’t last long.
You must have a safe authorized place to park the truck.
This account offers FULL MEDICAL, DENTAL, VISION BENEFITS and paid vacation.
Currently hiring CA, AZ, NV and UT for these jobs.
Limited openings this job won’t last for long. If you wait to apply this job will probably be filled up so don’t wait, apply now while you are here, just click on the link below.
You will be contacted within 24 hours of submitting the secure 10 street (inteliapp) Pulse application. Most likely you are in the intellapp, 10 street system so the application will only take you a minute or two to complete. •