Top paying job where you stay out just 11 days then get home for a full 3 days off and make over $100,000 per year.
These trucks are loaded all of them Auto, inverters so you can have a Flat Screen TV, Microwave, Fridge included along with other extras.
100% No touch freight. No NYC, Canada, or Mexico. Free rider program
You take the truck home, you just need a safe place to park the truck and trailer.
PAY: Very good pay . Drivers with 30+ months of Tractor Experience will be paid .71 CPM if you have hazmat and .69 CPM if you don’t have hazmat. Driver with 14-29 months of Tractor Trailer experience are paid .69 CPM if they have hazmat and .67 CPM if they don’t have hazmat.
.73 CPM X 2800 miles = almost $2000 per week + Additional bonuses paid below. (See extra pay below)
Average Annual Earnings in 2022 Solo drivers:
$97,571 per year or more.
DRIVER PAY AVERAGES 2022
Top Team Earners = $143,502 each
Top Solo Earner = $131,521
Top 10% = $129,539
Top 20% = $116.282
Top 50% = $107,129
EXTRA PAY FOR SAFE DRIVERS:
Initial $875 or $700 CSA Safety Bonus
$600 On-Road Safety Bonus
Paid Time Off
$875 or $700 CSA Safety Bonus
$600 On-Road Safety Bonus
Paid Time Off
opportunity every 30 days for your first 90 days*
WITH HAZMAT: This means if you have a clean driving record every 30 days for the first 3 months you will get $1475 extra pay for a total of $4425 Extra in the first 90 days along with your regular pay.
WITHOUT HAZMAT: This means if you have a clean driving record every 30 days for the first 3 months you will get $1300 extra pay for a total of $3900 Extra in the first 90 days along with your regular pay.
*After first 90 days, you will be eligible for these bonuses every 90 days.
FOREVER SAFETY BONUS
WITH HAZMAT: This means you will get an extra $1475 every quarter so every year you could make an extra $5900 just for being a safe driver. No other company pays a safety bonus like that. And you are paid this bonus as long as you are driving for this company.
WITHOUT HAZMAT: This means you will get an extra $1300 every quarter so every year you could make an extra $5200 just for being a safe driver. No other company pays a safety bonus like that. And you are paid this bonus as long as you are driving for this company.
PRIMARY RUNNING AREA FOR THIS JOB Please make note of where you will be driving for this job. (See Map below)
- Paid weekly
- Generous PTO (vacation) program, with PTO to be taken January through October only
- 401(k) match program
- Health Insurance (Blue Cross and Blue Shield) and Dental Insurance available
- Cafeteria plan (make daycare and medical expenses tax-free)
- Vision savings plan available
- $10K free life insurance
- Cash advances available
- 100% no-touch freight
- No NYC, Canada, or Mexico
- Newer trailers with tracking & cargo sensors
- Late-model, well-equipped, assigned tractors
- Prepass Plus weigh station bypass and toll transponders
- Submit paperwork with your smart phone using Drive Axle, or use Transflo at truck stops
- Advanced online services allow you to manage your loads, review payroll, and much more using your smart phone
- A valid and current Class A CDL
- 14 months of verifiable OTR tractor-trailer experience in the past 48 months. School time and time with at trainer does not count towards experience requirements.
- No DWIs in the past 7 years
- No more than 3 moving violations in the past 3 years
- Pass a pre-employment DOT physical, drug screen includes hair follicle test
- No preventable DOT reportable accidents in the past 3 years
- No drug test refusal or failure
- Looking for Drivers with very good MVR’s, Job history and clean BG
- We do not hire SAP drivers and we do not hire drivers that don’t have at least 14 months of OTR in the last 4 years.
NO TOUCH FREIGHT!
Equipment is late-model Freightliner Cascadia, Kenworth T680, and International ProStar tractors Automatic transmissions 1500 watt inverters, Refrigerators, Air release fifth wheels, XM-ready/Bluetooth radios, Double bunk raised/high-rise roof, Dual tires, Dual air ride seats, Bunk heaters
You won’t have to wait for loads or sit around, we have the freight for you to haul. We have to the freight for you to haul.
Miles Averages 2500 to 2800 miles per week.