This is a no touch Lease Purchase job where you can be home every week and choose to have weekends off. Dry Van Pickup and Deliveries.
We pay on a percentage basis not by the mile. Based on 4th Qtr 2021 numbers: ICs total compensation equaled $1.91 / all miles (this breaks down to $1.52/mile linehaul and $.39/mile FSC on all miles, currently FSC is at .65 CPM) Or looking at it a different way: ICs grossed $2.55 / mile on loaded miles ($1.87 LH and $.48/mile Fuel Surcharge on loaded miles only)
Our current billed rate per mile is $2.60, and all miles average about $2.20 Average Weekly gross for top 10% IC’s = $6218. Average IC miles for the top 10% earners = 3027 (OTR but home weekly also home weekends but more miles possible)
Regional top gross averaged $4782 with 2474 miles Billed rate/mile IC $2.34 CPM. (Home Weekends)
Unlike most company lease purchases you will choose your truck from a dealership not from a company truck . We have 2016/2017/18 and newer trucks available. (Mainly Freightliner Cascadias) |All Trucks Cleaned and detailed.
(See the link below for a home weekly lease purchase that doesn’t require any money down or credit check)
NOTE: This is not a zero down, no credit check lease. It requires a very small down payment of only $1000 for the down payment which is applied to the vehicle price and $550.00 for the Vehicle Use Tax. You will need to be able to come up with a total of $1550.00 to apply for this lease.
We will run a credit check, but it’s very low requirements so we don’t get to many DQ’s for this check. You will have to have a credit check done, but it is only looking for a score of 540 and above. If your score is higher then 540 and you can can come up with the $1550 then please read the rest of the information and apply ASAP as inventory is limited.
For those that don’t have any money to put down or credit above 540 we do have a home weekly Lease Purchase with no credit check, no money down, no balloon payment available for you. CLICK HERE FOR NO MONEY DOWN, NO CREDIT CHECK, HOME WEEKLY, LEASE PURCHASE
SHORT HAUL OPERATING AREA: NC, SC, GA, FL, VA and Eastern TN
OTR OPERATING AREA: You will still be home weekly and coordinate being home on weekends if you want, but you can make more money with the OTR Option. CLICK HERE FOR OTR SERVICE AREA:
- Lease payments average – $550.00 per week depending on purchase price
- $1,000 down payment. Applied to purchase price
- $550.00 required for annual Heavy Vehicle Use Tax (in order to obtain plate)
- Terms 36 months
- 24 month/200,000 mile warranty provided
- Lease Payments deducted directly from settlements weekly.
- AT THE END OF THE LEASE YOU WALK AWAY WITH THE TITLE AND NO BALLOON PAYMENT!
- 66% of Billable linehaul plus 100% of billable fuel surcharge (Very important See note below regarding this rate)
- Company paid Cargo & Liability Insurance
- IC responsible for apportioned license plate, fuel taxes and permits. IC. You have the option for us to obtain and charge back to IC. Plates through us will be deducted at the cost of $110 per month ($27.50 weekly)
- Physical Damage and Non-Trucking Liability (Bobtail) Insurance required. You have the option for us to obtain and charge back to IC.
- Fuel taxes can be charged back to the I/C on a monthly basis. Tolls are charged weekly on a use basis.
We’ve had some drivers leave us (and then return) for a higher percentage but when they get into the details it’s not really more money than what they can make here. Many companies that offer you 75% or 80% will then nickel and dime you until you go broke.
Here’s some additional benefits that really make it worth it to lease with us.
|No trailer usage fee|
|No Qualcomm usage fee|
|Our billed rate per mile vs competitor who may pay higher percentage on cheaper freight|
|Deadhead percentage at 15%|
|Physical Damage coverage at 2.7% truck value divided by 12, billed monthly (a lot of guys say our insurance is cheaper than previous carrier).|
|Occ Acc $90 per month (cheaper than most carriers)|
|70% drop n hook|
Medical Coverage Offered through True Choices
- (8%) weekly gross settlement contribution into maintenance account. Up to $15,000.00 maximum in escrow account.
- Escrow accounts held 45 days after completion of lease
- Federal Inspections required at any of our 5 Shops every 120 days at no cost
- Hourly mechanic rate at our locations is $75 per hour.
- Electronic logs, no Onmitracs usage fee
- Participate in our National Fuel Accounts program for huge discounts on fuel.
- FUEL COSTS ARE DEDUCTED FROM THE WEEKLY SETTLEMENT, not paid upfront by the driver.
(Due to repossession laws NO LP in FLORIDA or LOUISIANA or NJ )
REQUIREMENTS: Minimum of 12 months of Class A Tractor Trailer Experience in the last 3 years. This must be Class A CDL time pulling trailers at least 40 feet in length. Fairly clean MVR and Background along with job history.
(if you don’t have 12 months of OTR time in the last 3 years but you have at least 6 months of OTR, Regional or Local time in the last 3 years you can qualify for this home weekly lease: CLICK HERE FOR NO MONEY DOWN, NO CREDIT CHECK, HOME WEEKLY, LEASE PURCHASE
If more then 6 jobs in the last 3 years you probably won’t qualify for this lease. Go check on this lease which is a lot less restrictive on jobs and tickets and accidents: CLICK HERE FOR NO MONEY DOWN, NO CREDIT CHECK, HOME WEEKLY, LEASE PURCHASE
Will review to ensure if there are any garnishments, no safety probation, review of availability, utilization and productivity.
NOTE: Before anyone comes to orientation for LP they must have a permanent address established and their license must reflect said address.
Limited openings this job won’t last for long. Our Application is a 10 street Intelliapp so you are most likely already in the system so applying for this job is easy and fast.
You will be contacted within 24 hours of submitting the secure 10 street (inteliapp) Pulse application. Most likely you are in the intellapp, 10 street system so the application will only take you a minute or two to complete.