We are looking for Elite Drivers who want a great home time but who will be treated with the pay and respect you deserve. The whole reason for this company is to make Driver’s lives better. You deserve to be treated like the Professional you are and finally there is a trucking job that does just that.
GET HOME ON TIME, EVERY TIME: Home every other weekend for a full 48 hours with no touch freight. You work hard to arrive on time. You deserve to get home on time too. And driving for us, you will. You just make a request right in the app, and the system takes care of the rest. No more plans that get you home later than planned.
You will average over 2500 miles a week with pay up to .60 CPM plus incentives for more. You can earn 30% then the industry average and our goal is 95% or better on time Home Time. No games trying to keep you out longer then when we promised to get you home. (Drivers are averaging around $1500 a week at just 2500 miles and close to $1800 a week if you drive around 2800 to 3000 miles a week) We have as much freight as you want to haul. No sitting around waiting for a load.
When you call for back-up, you want someone who can actually help. You want our Operations Specialists. You can call, chat or email us at any time. And when you do, you won’t get a bunch of bureaucracy. You get a single point of contact who is empowered to help you and committed to treating you like the professional you are.
YOU’RE NEVER ALONE OUT THERE: You will never be alone out there. The only people who understand how tough the job is? Other truckers. So we made it easy to connect with your compatriots anytime, anywhere. Whether you need a parking tip or just want to talk, you can get it all through the app. It’s just like CB radio days – minus the static.
• For this job you will drive Top of the line 2020-2021 Freightliner Cascadia’s trucks fully equipped w/APU, 1500-watt inverter, refrigerator, TV mount! APU’s in every truck, so you don’t have to worry about idling or not, every truck has an APU so you can power the lights, AC and other electronics.
Refrigerators come Standard on our trucks. Every cabin comes complete with a spacious minifridge, microwave cabinet space and matching cabinetry.
Drivers average 2500+ miles per week
• Optimized load plans to maximize your miles
• On time home time is what we grade ourselves against
• Majority of freight is East of I-35, but we go where the freight goes
• Average length of haul is over 700 miles
• All shifts are empowered for your needs
Operations Specialist you can talk with whenever you need us at anytime!
Single point of contact
• Driver App Includes the following
Social Network Abilities
Vision to your Journey, including preplans
• Out 12 days, home 2 full days (48 hours) every other weekend
• OTR all 48 states – majority of freight is East of I-35 but we go where the freight goes
• Drivers average 2500+ miles per week
• ALL no touch freight
• 50-60% drop & hook
• 40-50% Live Unload
• No forced dispatch into NYC or its 5 boroughs
PayScale: (Drivers are averaging 2500 to 2800 miles a week or more)
6-24 Months – .56 cpm (2800 miles a week = $1568 a week plus benefits (2500 miles a week = $1400 a week + Benefits)
24+ Months – .60 cpm (2800 miles a week = $1680 a week plus benefits (2500 miles a week = $1500 a week + Benefits)
• Detention Pay $12.50 per hour after 2nd hour
• Layover Pay/Breakdown Pay $100 per day
HOME TIME: Home every other weekend for 48 hours guaranteed.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Free college education through the Full Ride Program, a partnership with Ashford University, an accredited online university, where we will pay 100% of the costs of tuition for a bachelor’s or master’s degree for you and/or your dependents
- Vacation days based on tenure
- Discount programs for products and services such as cars, rental cars, electronics, home appliances and power tools
- Home purchase or refinancing advisory and cash back
- Drivers Legal Plan
REQUIREMENTS: Minimum of 6 months (For a limited time April 15, 2022 to Sept 30 2022 we can accept well qualified OTR drivers that have at least 3 full months solo experience) of Class A Tractor Trailer Experience pulling trailers at least 40 feet in length in the last 3 years. Fairly clean MVR and Background along with job history.
Limited openings this job won’t last for long. Our Application is a 10 street Intelliapp so you are most likely already in the system so applying for this job is easy and fast.
You will be contacted within 24 hours of submitting the secure 10 street (inteliapp) Pulse application. Most likely you are in the intellapp, 10 street system so the application will only take you a minute or two to complete.