If you are looking for the best money in the trucking industry the best way is to become a Driver Instructor. This is not a job at a truck school, you will be a fleet instructor out on the road where you can rake in some real money.
This is a rare opportunity for this type of truck and not have to stay out for 4 weeks at a time like you do with most companies. Home time will be as you request – but No more than every other weekend when a trainee is in the truck.
You heard right the maximum time you would be out would be home every other weekend Most instructor jobs are out 4 weeks minimum.
PAY & BONUSES:
• New Hire Sign on Bonus Bonus $5000
• • Up to $500 Student Retention Bonus
• Guaranteed starting pay at $0.49 CPM
• Additional $0.06 CPM for all miles driven while training (trainee in the truck)
• Additional $65/day for every day you have a trainee in the truck
• Additional $0.04 CPM on all Hazmat loads
• Utilization Pay of $150
• New Performance Bonus! Earn up to an additional $0.03 CPM
• No charges, fees or deductions on Per Diem – we offer max allowance of $66/day
• Pay raises evaluated annually – No Cap!
• $Sure Pay – you audit & approve your pay on each trip
• Vacation Pay
• Competitive Accessorial Pay
Most instructors are averaging from $1500 to $2000 a week + $5000 sign on bonus.
MILES & HOME TIME:
• Consistent weekly miles
• Maximize Hours of Service
• Home time as requested – No more than every other weekend when a trainee is in the truck
• Majority of freight is drop and hook – 99% No Touch Freight
• Comprehensive Benefits: Health, Life, Dental, Vision, 401(k) Plan includes company match
• Interactive Orientation: We cover transportation, private hotel room & 2 meals
• Hotel Allowance of up to $80/night twice a month
• Driver Instructors receive Driver Instructor apparel yearly
• No Team Training
• Top Gun Driver Instructor Award present annually
• Equipment and technology to make the job safer and easier for you
• Safety as a value with a CSA score to back it
• Veterans encouraged to apply – we recognize military service when determining pay
• 21 years old
• Must have at least 6 months Class A Tractor Trailer experience in the last 3 years with trailers over 40 foot long
• Valid CDL-A
• DOT Qualified
• Must pass a comprehensive drug test
• Satisfactory safety and employment history
Fairly Clean Background and MVR
Hiring in selected areas in the following states at this time: TX, OK, KS, MO, IA, WI, IL, OH, PA, NY, VA, WV, NC, NJ, SC, GA, AL, TN, KY, AR, MS, MN, MI, MD, IN
The application for this job is a 10 street (intelliapp) application and you are probably already in the system so should only take you a minute or to Apply and we can get the process started.
You can apply by clicking HERE