team driving jobs, cdl team driver, best paying team driving jobs, husband and wife team truck driving jobs, team driving jobs near me, cdl team drivers
Looking for Established Teams for one of the best paying Team Jobs around. (We also have solo jobs available, you can also apply below if you don’t have a Team mate) This is a W-2 Position with full benefits, not a 1099 position.
Great HOME TIME!!! Home Every other weekend for a full 3 days. This is not a Coast to Coast Team Job. You will go as far West as Nebraska, up to Minnesota to the North, down to Miami to the South, Arkansas in the South East and up to Vermont in the North East. (No NYC)
100% No Touch freight, 95% drop and hook. No NYC, Canada, or Mexico.
|Team Split With Haz Endrsmnt||Team Split without Haz Endrsmnt|
You are paid in practical miles: Our Top 25% of our Teams are on pace to earn $190,000-$200,000 in 2018!
Team Sign On Bonus = $2250 EACH DRIVER on your 1st check + CSA Safety Bonus every 90 days, $825 (if you are Hazmat Endorsed) or $650 + 8 hours Paid Time Off if you don’t have hazmat. Other accessorial pay, when applicable (i.e., stopoff pay) *After first 90 days, you will be eligible for CSA Safety Bonuses every 90 days.
Additional Hazmat premium pay of $0.04/mile when hauling placarded Hazmat (< 2% of freight is placarded)
Health Insurance (Blue Cross and Blue Shield) and Dental Insurance available
- More accurate Practical Mileage pay
- Paid weekly,
- 2018-2019 Freightliner Cascadia’s with 1500 Watt Inverters, Earn paid time off every 109,000 miles
- 401 (k) Match Program
- Cafeteria plan (make daycare and medical expenses tax-free)
- $10K free life insurance
- Cash advances available
- 100% no-touch freight
- Newer trailers with tracking & cargo sensors
- Late-model, well-equipped, assigned tractors
- Prepass Plus weigh station bypass and toll transponders
- Submit paperwork with your smart phone using Drive Axle, or use Transflo at truck stops
- Advanced online services allow you to manage your loads, review payroll, and much more using your smart phone
Truck Driver Qualifications: Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) Fairly Clean MVR and Background.
- Minimum of at least 23 years old
- 12 months of recent, verifiable tractor-trailer OTR experience in the last 3 years. (If you don’t have 12 months you can still apply we have other team jobs available that don’t require a full 12 months OTR TT)
- No DWIs in the past 7 years
- No more than 3 moving violations in the past 4 years
- Pass a pre-employment DOT physical, drug screen, and Human Performance Evaluation
- No preventable DOT reportable accidents in the past 3 years
- No drug test refusal or failure
- Good prior job stability