HUGE ½ Price LEASE PROMOTION: For any drivers that come on-board for the rest of this year.
We are cutting the weekly truck payments in half for any lease purchase driver coming in next week.
– Week 1 – $0
– Weeks 2 thru 8 – $225
– Week 9+ – $449
THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST LEASE PROGRAMS OUT THERE but please read the information below for complete clarification.
Contractors earn 70% of the revenue!
- 97% of the fuel surcharge. Currently, 70% equals approximately $1.20/mile.
- 99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
- $0 money down and no credit check!
- 20 days notice will end the lease with no financial penalty to you!
- EQUIPMENT: Late model Freightliner Cascadia’s for lease with the majority being 2013 – 2015. There are some 2012’s available that will have approximately 500K-650K miles. Series 60 14.0-liter Detroit engine, Straight 10 transmissions, Jake Brakes, and 72” raised-roof sleepers
- All lease purchase units come with a guaranteed bumper-to-bumper maintenance program.
- Lease lengths vary depending on the year of the tractor, typically running between 2 and 4 years.
- Buyout option after the term of the lease is completed. An affordable $5000 balloon/buyout payment is all that stands between you and owning the tractor outright. You have the option to pay the balloon payment in full or set up a weekly payment plan.
- An additional .04/mile when hauling all Haz-Mat placarded loads.
- Fuel Discount: You can save money on fuel by using assigned fuel stop network. When using Loves, Petro, Pilot, Road Ranger and TA you will receive between 3 and 6 cents per gallon off of the cash price of diesel. Each contractor is issued a ComData fuel card for convenience.
Settlements are made twice per week through ComData (every Tuesday and Thursday) depending on when your trips trans-flow documents are received. Trip information received by Friday @ midnight will be settled on Tuesday and trip information received by Tuesday @ midnight will be settled on Thursday.
Average length of load for the year is 1,402
$1.50 is what someone will average for rate per loaded mile
$1500 sign on bonus
$500 on first paycheck after they drop their first load
$500 at 30 days
$500 at 60 days
Please read this information: As clarification, all LP hires are expected to run as a team, or train a student, just for the first 60 days of employment. After their initial 60 days, they will have the option to drive solo.
The only requirement for the driver to receive the additional $1500, is that the must have had someone else in the truck for the first 60 days. After that it’s up to the driver if they want to make an additional $250 to $350 a week by having a student onboard with them…Great way to make extra money but not required after the first 60 days.
If you only want to drive solo from day one, we can’t hire you. Again you only have to drive as a trainer for 60 days than you can run solo the rest of your career and you get an extra $1500 to do that..WOW!!!
LP does allow pets. 250.00 deposit either up front or 50 bucks a week out of your paycheck. No more than 40 lbs
HOME TIME: No forced dispatch, but we ask contractors to be available for at least 2 weeks at a time, but how much time you take off will be up to you.
Optional health insurance benefits are offered
HIRING AREA MAPS AND ESTIMATED PAY FOR LEAD DRIVERS, SOLO AND TEAMS ARE LISTED BELOW SO PLEASE CHECK IT OUT BE SCROLLING DOWN.