LOCATIONS WE ARE HIRING FOR:
Cheyenne, WY – ($2000 Sign on bonus) 0.4642 mileage 15.89 hourly annual average income $57,000
Canton/Coshocton, OH – ($2000 Sign on bonus) 0.4542 mileage 15.89 hourly annual average income $59,000
Salt Lake City, UT – 0.4904 mileage 15.89 hourly annual average income $70,000
Allentown/Sinking Spring, PA – ($2000 Sign on bonus) 0.5518 mileage 19.23 hourly annual average income $66,000
Reno, NV – ($2000 Sign on bonus) 0.4642 mileage 15.89 hourly annual average income $57,000
Job Summary (Purpose):
The Transport Driver drives a tanker truck (11,400 gallon capacity) to pick up propane at the supply point (e.g. refinery, pipeline terminal, storage facility) and deliver it to area facilities.
The driver will make four to five pick-ups and deliveries per day, driving an average of 500 miles per day and working up to 14 hours per day. Approximately 80 percent of the driver’s time is spent driving or waiting in line at the supply point.
FULL BENEFITS: Life insurance, Medical, Dental, Vision 401K matching etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive the tanker truck to pick up propane at the refinery and deliver to area facilities; approximately 45 minutes is required to load or unload the truck.
- Attach terminal hoses to the truck connections to pump propane into the tanker.
- Use permanent hoses attached to the filling ports or the hoses stored in the truck to unload the tanker. The hoses stored on the truck come in two sizes: 20 feet long, three inches in diameter; and 19 feet long, 1½ inches in diameter.
- Perform twice daily truck inspections.
- May climb ladders at some facilities to check gauges at the top of the bulk tanks.
Education and Experience Required:
3 Years Tractor and Trailer Experience. 200,000 miles minimum
- 1 Year Tanker Experience within the last 3 years, preferred
- Hazmat and Tanker Endorsement
- Eligible for a Transportation Workers Identification Card (TWIC)
- No Accidents in the Previous 3 years
- No More Than One Moving Violation in the Previous 2 years
- Environmental conditions such as rain, mud, ice, snow, and uneven terrain may affect this job.
Drug Free Workplace. Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and a criminal background check.
We have limited number of openings available so please apply as soon as possible before these jobs are full. Click the link below to apply, it will only take you literally 2 minutes to complete our short little one page Pre-Application Questionnaire so please apply now while you are here.