Leasing out 2019 and 2020 Peterbilt’s for $599 a week for solo driver and $679 a week for Teams.
SOLO 2020 579 Peterbilt
Up to 60 month lease. Solo drivers (Team drivers scroll down)
• $599 per week plus expenses.
• Physical damage insurance determined at time of lease based on value at that time.
• optional buyout at the conclusion of the lease.
• 5 year/600k mile warranty
• All trucks are 12 speed automatics.
• MX13 – 455HP Engine
• 1.8 cubic foot fridge
• Satellite ready stereo
• 1800 watt power inverter
• Mounting bracket for flat panel TV in bunk.
Numbers below are just estimates for planning purposes actual numbers can and will vary.
|Revenue||Number Of miles||Pay||Total|
|Weekly Truck Payment||$599.00|
|Physical Damage Insurance||$112.27|
|Occupational Accident Insurance||$31.63|
|Total Fixed Weekly Cost||$808.04|
|Variable Cost||Number of miles||Cost Per Mile||Total|
|Total Variable Cost||$1,769.00|
|Average Weekly Expense||$2,577.04|
|Estimated Settlement||(Approx net in your pocket)||$2034 to $2200|
(Average net can average from $1800 to over $2200 a week depending on how many miles you drive that week and how often you need to be home. The longer you stay out the more money you make, but you can be home every 10 days if you want instead of out 2 to 3 weeks)
- TEAM LEASE PURCHASE:
- Leasing out 2019 and 2020 Peterbilt’s for $679 a week
- Paid by practical miles
- Primarily drop & hook, no-touch freight
- Preloaded trailers with no appointments needed
- Stable Rates with Consistent Freight
- Maintenance and Fuel Discounts
- Terminal to Terminal Moves
- Discounted Health & Medical Plans Available
- Orientation Expenses Covered + $300 Orientation Pay
- Bring Your Pet with You
- Rider Program
Revenue around $7000 per week gross and over $3500 net per week.
NO TRAVEL FOR ORIENTATION! Orientation is done where you live. Urine only drug test, no hair follicle test. We accept your current physical. We pay travel for you to pick up your truck. FUEL COSTS ARE DEDUCTED FROM THE WEEKLY SETTLEMENT, not paid upfront by the driver.
REQUIREMENTS: Minimum of 6 months of Class A Tractor Trailer Experience pulling trailers at least 40 feet in length in the last 3 years. Fairly clean MVR and Background along with job history.
Limited openings this job won’t last for long. Our Application is a 10 street Intelliapp so you are most likely already in the system so applying for this job is easy and fast.
You will be contacted within 24 hours of submitting the secure 10 street (inteliapp) Pulse application. Most likely you are in the intellapp, 10 street system so the application will only take you a minute or two to complete.