“Pick your freight” option you can decide where you go and what loads you want to haul. Top performing solos earn $259,000 annually
Lease your equipment, you get a head start on success with ZERO down and ZERO payments for 60 days! We have two options to get you started whether you’re looking for a brand-new truck or one a few years older to fit your budget.
You can pay off your 2016 trucks in just 24 to 30 months and it’s now a walkaway lease. Which means at end of term, driver walks away with the truck, no balloon. Payments still $651 per week plus insurance and maintenance. All in about $850 per week.
Rates on contract go by Terminal and can go from $1.40 to $2.00 or more with the fuel surcharge added. So if you see $1.50 CPM and FSC is .35 CPM you would actually be paid $1.85 CPM)
Fuel discount at TA is .35 cent off pump price
- Paid by practical miles
- Primarily drop & hook, no-touch freight
- Preloaded trailers with no appointments needed
- Stable Rates with Consistent Freight
- Maintenance and Fuel Discounts
- Terminal to Terminal Moves
- Discounted Health & Medical Plans Available
- Orientation Expenses Covered + $300 Orientation Pay
- Bring Your Pet with You
- Rider Program
Dedicated routes. There is enough freight to be able to set drivers up to run certain lanes if they want from terminal to terminal. They will work with them on the lane set up, may not be available to start, but will work them in as soon has freight allows
Example, say an ATL driver wants to run to Miami and back, they can do that. Keep in mind drivers need to live close to the terminal, some guy who lives 100 miles from ATL will get back to ATL not to his home. Deadhead is on him to get home and back to ATL.
Option 1 – Choose a new 2022 Freightliner Cascadia or 2022 Peterbilt 579 Ultraloft
- Lease Term: 143 Weeks (33 Months) or
- Weekly Payment: $715
- Security Deposit: Zero down
- Maintenance Escrow: $203 week
- FHUT $12.00/week
- ATBS Business Services (Required) – $21.99/week solo operator (Complete bookkeeping, State & Federal Tax Returns, unlimited Consulting with a dedicated Business Consultant)
- 24/7 Breakdown Service – ($55-$61)/event (First 30 days paid by TEL)
Option 2 – Choose from current inventory/partner options of later model trucks to enable you to get your business started with lower payments and shorter lease terms.
- 2016 International Prostar and Volvo’s
- No payment for 60 days
- No down payment
- 24-30-month payments
- Walk away lease
- Payments still $651 per week plus insurance and maint. All in about $850 per week
We have RARELY OFFERED THIS Lease Purchase BEFORE IN YOUR AREA so don’t wait to apply because it will fill up fast and we may never
LTL Driver Mobile Application (Pick your own freight option)
Introducing Roadrunner Freight LTL’s driver application – Drive NOW! Make the most of your time on the road by strategically searching for upcoming loads near you. Access your documents, view terminal details and find upcoming load assignments all in one place.
- Search for a Load:
- Quickly search for loads coming up in the next 1-2 days by using your GPS location, desired terminal, zip code, city or state. When searching for loads by GPS, set your own radius by mileage.
- Available load results are organized in a way that saves you time, allowing you to quickly review load details such as the destination, pickup times and rate per mile.
- Terminal Details:
- Is it your first time going to a terminal? Know what to expect by viewing terminal details and viewing the Google Maps virtual tour. Access the address, hours and contact information specific to each location.
- My Documents:
- Access all of your Freight documents in one spot. Check lease information, contract details and settlement reports with a click of a button.
- Suggested Apps:
- Find other applications that may be of interested to drivers, such as Weather, Fuel Book and Trucker Tools.
- My Assigned Loads:
- View upcoming loads and access details such as destination, pickup date and times.
- Two pay raises in the first year:
- o If an IC has been continually leased on and free of preventable accidents, they will receive the following increase above the base rates on all miles:
- • 6 Months – Additional $0.01/mile
- • 1 year – Additional $0.02/mile
- • 3 years – Additional $0.03/mile
- • 4 years – Additional $0.04/mile
- Seasonal rates
- An extra $.05/mile above the base rates will be added to any load with the Destination of PTL and SEA and Originating from SEA. Season rates will be effective Jan 1 – Mar 31 and Oct 1 – Dec 31.
Haul Now App: Gives contractors visibility of Terminal to Terminal loads.
HIRING AREA: no California – everywhere else is ok, WILL NOT TAKE LEASE DRIVERS THAT WANT HOME WEEKLY. MUST BE WILLING TO RUN ALL TERMINALS AND STAY OUT 2 WEEKS MINIMUM
Average Gross Pay: $3800 to $4100 per week.
REQUIREMENTS: Minimum of 6 months of Class A Tractor Trailer Experience pulling trailers at least 40 feet in length in the last 3 years. Fairly clean MVR and Background along with job history.
Limited openings this job won’t last for long. Our Application is a 10 street Intelliapp so you are most likely already in the system so applying for this job is easy and fast.
You will be contacted within 24 hours of submitting the secure 10 street (inteliapp) Pulse application. Most likely you are in the intellapp, 10 street system so the application will only take you a minute or two to complete.