Dedicated Dry Van run from St Louis to Atlanta GA, back and forth 5 days a week home for a full weekend each week.
Drop and hook
2500 plus miles per week
Home every weekend
Starting pay 47 cpm with up to 4cpm with the Mileage Bonus* ( This is with Health Insurance)
No health insurance will get you 52cpm with up to 4cpm with Mileage Bonus*
MILEAGE BONUS: Mileage ran over a 4 week running average:
- 9k miles: +2 cpm
- 9.5k miles: +3 cpm
- 10k miles: +4 cpm
- We are 99% no-touch freight and all drop and hook.
- We offer Medical and Dental Insurance at $30.00 per week for
Individual or $135.00 per week for the Family. (If you opt out of the Insurance your pay goes up .05 cpm).
- Free $20,000 Life Insurance policy
- We have contracts with Ventura Foods, Proctor & Gamble, General
Mills and many more.
- Free rider program to anyone 10 years of age or older
- No pets are allowed in our equipment.
- Pay is weekly.
- PAID ORIENTATION: Once Orientation is completed, and you accept your first load, you will be issued an EFS check in the amount of $300.00 for your Orientation pay.
No sitting around on this job, plenty of freight.
Full Benefits, Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Vacation.
Top Drivers for this account are making close to $1200 per week or more with this dedicated job. (that amount includes FREE Health Insurance, if you don’t want free health insurance can easily average over $1300 or more a week.
REQUIREMENTS: Class A with at least 6 months Tractor Trailer OTR experience in the last 12 mos. OR 1 year OTR experience in the last 3 yrs. Experience must be tractor trailer experience with trailers over 40 feet in length
Fairly clean MVR and Background.
Limited openings this job won’t last for long so apply ASAP!! If you wait to apply this job will be filled up and gone.
You will be contacted within 24 hours of submitting the secure 10 street (inteliapp) Pulse application. Most likely you are in the intellapp, 10 street system so the application will only take you a minute or two to complete. •